Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And I Proudly Stand Up

"I" being E. This girl wants to be walking so bad it hurts me! She is climbing on everything and is pulling herself up to standing using anything that sits at least an inch off the ground.

Some of her favorites are her drum and mom's legs...

She now thinks it is more fun to look down on the toys rather than play with them...

And it is probably time to move the crib down (yes, I did walk into the bedroom after a nap with camera in hand to capture this)...

She loves to stand because she can dance...


All that is fun but still wishes she could walk (especially when mom has a bottle in her hands)...

And is reminded to stay humble...

PS-She'll be 11 months tomorrow! Seriously? Almost 1? At least she is still small (in the 17 lb range and wearing 6-9 month clothes) and acting more like where she was supposed to be (9 months). But I have to face it...she's becoming a big girl. Grow on E, grow on.

2 comments:

  1. I love her dance moves! I was thinking the other day (as I was rocking Jake in her room) they should probably lower Emma's mattress..ha ha ha...forgot to tell you, but looks like you figured it out! I just can not believe how big that cute girl is getting and that she will be one in another month...it goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe... such a growing girl and what a sad little face! Love the moves she gots!

    ReplyDelete