Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Worst Nightmare!

Ok...I may be a little over-dramatic on this one. But come on! Seriously? I was not going to have one of those babies.

A crib biter! Noooo! Yes, those are teeth marks. From those 3 teeth that are coming in. Doesn't she know how much we spent on that? Doesn't she know it needs to last through all her siblings?

But then who could be upset with that face?

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I didn't know babies did that! I worry that he'll eventually be banging his sippy cups against the wood... but I didn't even consider teeth. At least it's on the inside of the crib right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! hopefully she'll get over that soon! good thing she is cute, right? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a naughty girl! there will be repercussions for this action missy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! better start scoping out the garage sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad. When I bought my crib that was the first things I worried about. Some one told me there are covers you can buy to protect the crib (and the baby) at babies r us. She is so adorable though!! I am so sad we didn't get to see each other. One of these days we are going to have to have a reunion since we are all over the country now. We moved to Arizona. We really like it here, and we are so excited for our little girl to come.

    ReplyDelete