Friday, February 18, 2011

Month 18

Our little E is becoming a big girl! By big girl I mean she is just acting grown up but still in a little body! B and I can't stop talking about what a good girl she is. I'm not sure how we lucked out so much. Here is the rundown for E.

Height: 2' 6" (10%)
Weight: 20 lb 10 oz (5%)
Head: 46.5 cm (49%)

We have moved up to 12 month pants (mostly due to length and not her waist) and can wear 12-18 month shirts. She is getting enough hair on the back and lower parts of her head to make some pretty cute pigtails (see pics below).

E's vocabulary is getting much better! We were trying to list her words last night and here is what we could come up with...mama, dada, Emma, more, backpack, map (she likes Dora), teeth, juice, fish, shoes, bubbles, ball, baby, beep, trash, baa (sheep), moo (cow), neigh (horse), roar (lion), grrrr (bear), vroom (car).

She loves to read books, play with her baby doll, play pretend kitchen (stir and stir), color, watch movies, clean the house (vacuum, wipe the floor, sweep), play outside (especially climbing the playground equipment).

If you can't tell by now, we just love her!

3 comments:

  1. I love her pigtails and her happy face! Actually, even her sad face is pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was just catching up on your blog and I am now sitting in the office with tears streaming down my face. I know that it is a little dramatic but I am just going to miss you guys so stinkin' much, and seeing Emma grow up...argh. Guess this means I will have to check the blog more frequently and that you will have to update more often!

    ReplyDelete