It starts with getting this in the yard...
And continues with many lost hours of sleep doing this (separating an entire house into storage, shipping and airplane piles)...
Then having a crew come for two days to do all of this...
It couldn't happen without grandma and grandpa watching the babe and all the other support we've gotten from our ward family.
Future post: Welcome to Korea


Oh my goodness you guys have been working hard!! We are going to miss you terribly! Keep in touch and I hope traveling goes well. P.S. this is Erin =)
ReplyDeleteSo if we go to China in a year for vaca can we stop over and say Hi? :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a LOT OF WORK you have been doing. I bet it feels good to be done. I sure will miss you and emma and her happy face peering over the bench at church!