Friday, July 29, 2011

Beach Babes Festival

We've had a busy week! Sometimes I feel bad that B has to go to work while E and I just play all day. We have had several nice sunny days at the beach with friends. E is becoming quite the fish...not too afraid of the water, tries to walk as far as she can before getting water in her mouth, doesn't mind the waves splashing on her face, etc. It probably helps that it has been so hot and the water is a perfect temperature!

This morning we got up early to head around the island to the Geoje Marine Festival. The festival is several days with lots of different activities. Today they had a Sand Volleyball Competition and Aerobics...aka gymnastics/dance. It was super fun for me to watch a little volleyball. E and her friend loved watching the sparkling uniforms dance and maybe do a little dancing themselves. They were quite the celebrities with all the dancers...but that is usually the case with these two blond hair/blue eyed girls. All I'm going to say is we had a few laughs at the music, dance and uniforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment