Thursday, January 12, 2012

Home for the Holidays: Idaho with His Side

We did it.  Our first trip back to the U.S.A.!  I admit it was a little strange to talk to the store clerks and waiters in English, shake hands with people, have an endless supply of anything you could ever want to buy (thank you Wal-Mart and Target), and eavesdrop on conversations while out and about.  There was sure a great feeling about being 'home' and around our familiar things!  I feel bad I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have.

We spent 2 weeks with Ben's family.  The first week we did A LOT of shopping and eating out.  I think those were our major goals of the trip.  We stayed up way to late, laughed a lot, spent a ton of money and prepared for Christmas.  On Christmas Eve we drove up to Island Park to spend Christmas with Ben's mom's side in a huge cabin.  This is the 3rd year I have been a part of this every-other-year cabin trip and it just can't get much better than hanging around, eating, playing games, riding snowmobiles, etc.  Here is a look at our time.








   (Credit to Jeri's Keepsake Photography for the family photos.  http://jeriskeepsakephotography.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment