Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Quick Trip to the U.S.

About a week and a half before Christmas I decided I needed to go to the U.S. to help with my grandparents who were quite sick and on their last days of life.  We worked it out for baby P and me to fly into Las Vegas while Ben and E stayed here.  Ben was such a super star taking care of E for a week.  He had a few days he needed to take off so it worked out great!  Baby P did quite well on the plane considering how long the flight is (her first international trip at only 6 weeks old!).  It was wonderful to see my grandparents and spend time with them.  I felt like I could really help and was needed.  Grandma passed a few days after I returned home so I was so grateful I could be there.

Isn't this sweet?  A picture of my young grandparents I found in their house.
On of the last photos of them together.
With Grandpa.
A few of my cousin's wives.
We had some overlap time in Las Vegas with my parents.
At the airport...how we got around.
Snoozing on the plane in the bassinet.  Best idea airlines had!




No comments:

Post a Comment