1. Costumes
2. Fun food
3. Candy
4. Decorations
5. Parties
At work I used to run a haunted trail for the community ever year. I kind of hated it because there was A LOT of work and time put into it. Now that I get to do it for fun I love it much, much more! This past weekend we had a small party with friends. Let's just say the costumes were adorable, the food was fabulous, the decorations were great and the friends were the best.
E told me she wanted to be a cupcake this year so of course dad and I had to be the bakers.

Here are the kiddos...minus the ladybug and duck.
And the wonderful food...minus the bones and blood.

Very clever costumes and food! E is the cutest cupcake I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteWhat creepy food! It looks like you put a lot of time into it. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun! Thanks for having us, and I look forward to more in the future! p.s. how did you do more that one picture together?
ReplyDelete