We spent a few days with Ben's family then went to Salt Lake to see my family. Then it was back home to Houston for a day before we headed out.
When in Idaho we attempted to go to Yellowstone Park. Unfortunately there was too much snow still so (because all I wanted was to see a bear) we decided to hit up Bear World instead. (Note the billboard below...it rang true for us).



In Utah we were able to see a lot of my extended family which was great because I haven't seen many of them since our wedding. E and her cousin L became best buds. She also go to love on the new ones.


Back in Houston we got one more trip to the fountains with gaga.

You are amazing--28 hour drive!! I bet it was nice just to push through and get there though. I'm so glad you got to see all your family before heading out of the country and I am loving your hair! Looks so good! Glad you got to see a bear!
ReplyDelete