We've been hanging onto nice weather for a few weeks so I decided we needed to have an outside messy day before it gets too cold. Some girls got more into the messiness that others so it was a good thing we had the hot tub ready to wash off. Maybe E is still too young to appreciate being messy but I have great memories of shaving cream fights, water balloons and mud volleyball. E's favorite part was popping the chalk paint balloons with the end of a paint brush...can you tell by looking at her face?


Jeju looked fantastic. I am bummed that we never made it there. We have been to Windy Hill and pet those same goats. So funny! Could E be any cuter in her Chuseok Hanbok?? Love it! I kept debating about getting the boys 1. I ended up not cause the only ones I liked were the really expensive ones. What's with all the girl colors for the guys Hanboks? Anyway, looks like you guys are having fun. I just got word today that my sister got transferred to Jinhae/Pungho. Isn't that just straight north of Geoje on the coast? Still wishing that we had been in SK with you at the same time.
ReplyDelete