Monday, October 10, 2011

Windy Hill and Hakdong Pebble Beach

A few 'famous' sites on our island are Windy Hill and Hakdong Pebble Beach. We recently spent a Saturday morning there. The goats may have been the coolest thing at Windy Hill and there isn't much better than rocks for this 2 year old. Here is a view of our outing.

And for those who are interested...

This is a Korean squatter. They aren't found in too many places anymore...just parks, beaches, the occasional rest stop and some of those types of public areas. And in case you are wondering (because I know you are), E is the only one in our family who has had to use one yet.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you haven't had to use the squatter yet. I was in Taiwan and China for only two weeks and I had to use one more than a dozen times. I am actually pretty proud at how comfortable I got using one, although the first time I walked into the bathroom at a restaurant and saw one I thought I would have to hold things in until I got back to the states.

    ReplyDelete