Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby Mittens Update

I haven't blogged much about baby girl #2.  That is probably because there isn't much to report.  Things are going very smooth, which is a relief considering my water broke with E at 28 weeks and she was born at 30 weeks.  I am now creeping up on 35 weeks and things couldn't be more normal!

In Korea the doctor performs an ultrasound each visit.  So, I have several ultrasound images of this babe.  We have lots of the 3-D images as well, which I didn't have with E.  I think this babe will look at lot like her sister!  Here are a few pics of her progress (and my progress....although I hate to share belly pictures).

16 Weeks

20 Weeks


28 Weeks



32 Weeks (check out those chubby cheeks!)


34 Weeks (hoping the image is a little distorted around the nose area...)



As for me, well, I'm feeling huge.  I didn't come close to this big with #1.  My feet and ankles are usually pretty swollen by the end of the day and my hips are so sore in the mornings!  I've been going for 2-3 mile walks most nights which has really been great.  Most days it is hard to make it through the day without a nap, so I'm glad E is still sleeping.  I wake up every 1-3 hours during the night either to use the potty or because I'm uncomfortable.  I don't have any real food cravings but have noticed eating too much at one time is painful!  Despite my moans and groans I am feeling pretty good.  Feeling ready to fit in my old clothes again (kind of sick of the same 5 maternity shirts I have).  I will have a scheduled cesarean delivery sometime between 38-39 weeks so we are getting excited for the next 3-4 weeks to pass!

2 comments:

  1. Great news. Keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you. Glad things are going so well. Don't you love having an US every visit?? I know what you mean about the hip thing. It has gotten worse with every pregnancy. Looking forward to Mitten's arrival!

    ReplyDelete