That sound was the best present from this gal to this guy...
We celebrated with blueberry pancakes this morning (E and I picked blueberries at a local farm this week) and dinner with my dad. But don't think we didn't get anything for dad!

I had a little photo shoot with E this week. She didn't participate very well but we got a few that worked. Dad seemed to love it!

We also made a little "Sweet Thoughts" jar for my dad (aka grandpa) with our reasons we love him attached to his favorite thing...chocolate. We altered the idea I got from her.

Let's just say we LOVE our dada's!

Okay...I had to add this picture because this is only one of the many reasons we love dad...he provides for us. This is just the cutest pic of E attacking the Exxon Tiger she got at one of dad's work events.
Oh the boxes are a cute idea! that turned out really cute.
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie!! Love the pictures! I may have to steal the idea of the sweet thoughts for Adam's birthday next week! Love it!
ReplyDelete