Because we did! A huge thanks to my parents who took E for the weekend so B and I could bust this out. Also, a huge thanks to our Ryan friends for the help...we couldn't have done it without them. We got the patio finished and the pergola will be finished soon...after we take a little break.
So, you start with some of this...

Then you do A LOT of this...

And about two 14-hour days later you get this...

While E spends her Memorial Day like this...
That looks AWESOME!! You guys are so handy...will you come to my house!! :)
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!! That took a lot of work and it looks really great!Way to go you two! And as for Emma... I think I want to hang out with her next holiday
ReplyDeleteYou caught on quick on the "blog thing"- looks great. I briefly saw your dad last night. Love the Emma pics :)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great! I can't believe what a canning(!)and sewing fiend you are. Way to go grown-up.
ReplyDelete