Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Recent Projects

So, we've been busy and not busy all in one crazy mix. Last week B was in Norway so E and I spent the week with Grandma and Grandpa. Let's just say they are the BEST! It's so nice to have them close.

One project I finally finished was an idea I got from HER. I made it for my mom because she bought this crazy contraption that lifts her dinning chairs to be higher to the table for the babe to reach. She needed a way to strap her to the chair so I made this.

I used iron-on vinyl so we can just wipe off the messes. Hope it works!

I also made a few Paper Pom Poms for E's room...just because I love them so much.


I think I'm going to make about 100 of them and have them hanging throughout the entire room. Still working on a few things so there will be more to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper poms and yours look great! You are pretty talented Stef!

    ReplyDelete