Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home Improvement

It's a hobby...for both of us. Yes, we actually like doing our DIY projects! Date night sometimes turns into putting the babe to bed and pulling out the paint brushes as demonstrated the last couple Friday nights. We painted when we first moved in 2 years ago but the colors never really settled well with us. Finally we did the fix and LOVE the results! Now it is time for decoration shopping...totally approved by the hubs!

And remember this? Well, project complete! The pergola and patio are amazing. Furniture is on it's way. Now we just need some cooler weather so we can enjoy it!

And I have to shout out to B who agrees to my last minute, late night, crazy ideas about getting something done. And for all the hard work in the backyard. I couldn't ask for anyone better!

4 comments:

  1. can i just say GORGEOUS! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome looks awesome. I love it!!! I wish I could have come to see you. I felt like time flew by so fast, Emma is growing up so much since last time I saw her. She looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the back yard...so cool! And the inside colors too...I love bold pain choices, but it's so much work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Looks GREAT lady! Want to come and paint my house next?

    ReplyDelete