Monday, November 15, 2010

Deck the Halls

I know we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet but there are only 40 days until Christmas! I'm not sure what it is about this year but I know I am getting super excited about the 25th of December. Maybe it is the fact that we're going to be home this year and we have a little one who we get to spoil. Because we'll be in Idaho for Thanksgiving and the hubs is out of town this week I made him start the decorations early.

The light setup...with E who was such a big help. Don't worry, I haven't turned on the lights yet...I just wanted them up so I could enjoy them the minute we're home from Thanksgiving.

Last week my mom and I had a girls day out at the Nutcracker Market. Here are just a few of my purchases. (Thanks to my mom I decided on a lime green and brown theme for my decorations).

Wreath I made and the beginning of several pillow I'm trying to get finished.

Now, to top off the holiday feeling this is a must! (A shout-out to my college roomie A for introducing me to it several years ago! Great treat with a warm brownie just out of the oven.)

Let the countdown begin!

2 comments:

  1. You are getting an early start! I'm going to try to make my own peppermint ice cream this year -- I'll let you know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. You need to help me get crafty things going!

    ReplyDelete