First, the happy note...this week the girls went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter. I know, we're crazy. There were a group of 8 girls (most of us moms) staying up until 3 am to watch this movie then getting up at 6 or 7 with our kids. Ouch. It was super fun though! We got there about 9 pm to save our seats which was perfect. Lots of good chatting time before the movie. I put E to bed at grandma's house (because B was out of town) so I could escape. When I got home at 3 am grandma was up with this crazy girl who hasn't been sleeping. So this sleepless night continued until about 4 when E feel asleep for another 2 or 3 hours. I'm not made for these sleepless nights anymore!Saturday, November 20, 2010
HP and the Sleepless Nights
First, the happy note...this week the girls went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter. I know, we're crazy. There were a group of 8 girls (most of us moms) staying up until 3 am to watch this movie then getting up at 6 or 7 with our kids. Ouch. It was super fun though! We got there about 9 pm to save our seats which was perfect. Lots of good chatting time before the movie. I put E to bed at grandma's house (because B was out of town) so I could escape. When I got home at 3 am grandma was up with this crazy girl who hasn't been sleeping. So this sleepless night continued until about 4 when E feel asleep for another 2 or 3 hours. I'm not made for these sleepless nights anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steph!! I am sorry! Sleepless nights are the worst. I am jealous you got to see Harry Potter! I think we are going next week with the family. Can't wait. We miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete