Friday, February 3, 2012

Anniversary Day


Another year.  Yep, 4 years ago on a very cold day we sealed the deal.  Somehow the 2nd of February is repeatedly the coldest day of the year.  I loved looking back at our photos of just 4 years ago and my, how much younger and thinner we were...and how much more hair some of us had.
I'm not sure if I've ever shared this photos but it is quite an amazing photo by my friend Catherine (http://imagesbycatherine.com/).


We keep our anniversaries pretty low key.  This year I convinced Ben into a trip to Thailand next month as a combined anniversary and birthday gift.  I don't often do cutie things anymore (not sure why not) but it was fun to spice up our day a little love.

It started when he first woke up.


Then he had a special delivery girl bring him the next one at lunch.


He then got a grand entrance home from work.


We enjoyed a little pizza and wrapped up the day with come cake & ice cream.



 Let's just say it was the least I could do for a trip to Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment