Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Play Day

The party planner in me has recently kicked in.  Maybe I'm just trying to make sure my 2 year old gets to celebrate all our holidays (because we all know she will remember this...).  Maybe it is the Pinterest fad that made me need a place to use all the great ideas I see.  Regardless of the reason, we had a Valentine's play day and it was great!

E and I made these valentines for our friends (again, thanks to Pinterest).


We followed her instructions to make the crayons.  I think the most fun part was peeling all the paper off our old, broken crayons!


I also make envelopes for each of the kids to receive their valentines in.  It was cute to see all the kids pulling their letter outs and reading the homemade cards!



We made heart hats and love bugs.



We played 'find the hearts' and 'heart bean bag toss'.


We wrapped up the fun by decorating cookies.  Of course E had to have a pink one with LOTS of sprinkles!


It was a great day spent with the people we love.


No comments:

Post a Comment