E is 2...and a half. Hard to believe sometimes. I recently did a video interview with her that lasted over 10 minutes so I'll spare you and just summarize. I'm a little bias but I think she is one of the cutest, silliest, most imaginative little girls I've ever seen. She's smart, has a great memory, loves to sing, loves to be an animal rescuer or hide from animals, love to play, be chased and tickled, and is very friendly to everyone around (it helps that Korean's love blonde hair, blue eyed girls). She knows how to push my buttons and avoid bed time but I think she's pretty special.
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: French Toast, Hangamer and French Fries, Corn Dog, Cold Blueberries
Favorite Drink: Apple Juice, Pororo Milk, Smoothie Juice
Favorite Treat: Strawberry Ice Cream, Jelly Beans, M&M's
Favorite Show: Go Diego, Wonder Pets, Mickey Mouse
Favorite Movie: Lion King
Favorite Thing to Play: Get trapped in a boobie trap and rescue. Go on an adventure.
Favorite Arts and Crafts: Shaving Cream Painting
Favorite Outdoor Play: Run and Climb, Collect Rocks and Sticks, Bubbles
Favorite Animal: Baby Seal (she thinks she is one), Pink Pigs
Favorite Lovies: Pink Blankies (Ginkie)
Best Friends: Reagan
Favorite Books: ABC Letter Land, Dora Books, Little Critter, Mickey Mouse Books
Favorite Songs: If You're Happy, Do as I'm Doing, BINGO, Old McDonald, I am a Child of God, Teach Me to Walk

No comments:
Post a Comment