Friday, May 28, 2010

Two Fun Days

When we are busy, we are happy. It seems like we've had such fun things to do just about every day. The other day E and I picked blackberries with Grandma. We came home with about 3 1/2 lbs of berries...more than we know what to do with. Jam and cobbler!

The next day we met up with some friends at the pool. E loves splashing in the bath so I knew she would love swimming...and she did! She loved floating there, kicking her feet, splashing, talking and smiling at everyone who gave her a glance. I guess we know what we'll be doing all summer!

3 comments:

  1. HELLO! I'm lame and didn't know you had a blog! So happy you left a comment and now I can check up on you all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks too cute in her little swim outfit! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little swim outfit. She looks like she is really enjoying the water!!

    ReplyDelete