Yes, we got new family photos. E was pretty busy but we managed to get several good ones. For those in the Houston area check out
Susan...she's great! I can't show all the pics because they might be coming to your mailbox soon but here are a few (aside for the ones up top).

Fabulous pictures! I especially love the candid one. So cute. You look amazing by the way.
ReplyDeleteThose look really great!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. of a great fam.
ReplyDeleteVery Nice...I love the location. It's called Adventrous. And it's great she's so independent....Most kids aren't.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Remind me to show you some photos of Abby when she was about that age. Her and Emma could be twins!! Can't wait to see you all!
ReplyDeleteSteph, you have a beautiful family! I can't believe you live so close, and we still haven't gotten together! We really should sometime soon!
ReplyDelete