Oh my goodness Stephanie! This is so hilarious! I do see the resemblance!!! But little Emma is most def. way more adorable. =)
What a cute little girl you have! I just discovered your blog today - Your mom sent me the link and somehow I missed the e-mail.
Such a cute picture! What a sweetheart. I just saw on my blog comments that you might be coming to Utah. Let me know if and when you do because I would LOVE to see you and Emma.
Too funny - I love it!
Oh my goodness Stephanie! This is so hilarious! I do see the resemblance!!! But little Emma is most def. way more adorable. =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little girl you have! I just discovered your blog today - Your mom sent me the link and somehow I missed the e-mail.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute picture! What a sweetheart. I just saw on my blog comments that you might be coming to Utah. Let me know if and when you do because I would LOVE to see you and Emma.
ReplyDeleteToo funny - I love it!
ReplyDelete