Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why Blog?

That seems to be the question I'm asking myself right now. Why start a blog? Am I going to have time for this...do people really care? Probably not but I'm doing it anyway. And here are my reasons why.

1. The reason everyone else starts a blog...to show off. I have an adorable daughter that needs to get her face out there to wow the world! (Not to mention the other things I can show off such as my latest projects).

2. Maybe other stay at home moms can relate to this one. Sometimes I feel like I have something great to say but my 9-month old just won't understand. I need my voice to be heard!

3. Journal/Scrapbook. I don't do either but wish I did. Problem solved.

4. Peer pressure and submission to wordly standards. I just got my first iPod so why not start a blog. Come on lady, catch up with the times.

So here we go, hooray for blogging!


9 comments:

  1. i'm so excited you are blogging now steph! it's such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone! emma sure is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'VE MADE MY DAY! I'm so excited to keep up on your blog. Watch out! It gets addicting. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my blog printed out and I'd have to say, it's really great to have a hard cover, illustrated record of our family happenings. Don't think you'll regret your blog. And if you do... you can just delete it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Adorable heading. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging- you will love it. You'll have fun seeing "who" checks in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! I started a blog and did really well keeping up for while. I hope you do better than I did! We love seeing all of your adorable photos and keeping up with family that is far away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart blogging. Way to join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you caved in. Emma totally needs to be shown off in every possible way.

    ReplyDelete