Those are so cute! Oliver loves, loves, loves tags as well--what pattern did you use?
Super fun! Here is the link for the ball.http://patchworkbumblebee.blogspot.com/2008/11/ribbon-tag-ball-tutorial.htmlI just made up the block.
I will pay you for one for Jake. I find him playing with the tags off of his bumper in the crib every day!
Jackson just discovered how much he loves tags too... so now I'm going to need to make these! Thanks for the inspiration Steph.
Those are so cute! Oliver loves, loves, loves tags as well--what pattern did you use?
ReplyDeleteSuper fun! Here is the link for the ball.
ReplyDeletehttp://patchworkbumblebee.blogspot.com/2008/11/ribbon-tag-ball-tutorial.html
I just made up the block.
I will pay you for one for Jake. I find him playing with the tags off of his bumper in the crib every day!
ReplyDeleteJackson just discovered how much he loves tags too... so now I'm going to need to make these! Thanks for the inspiration Steph.
ReplyDelete