Let me explain...E has a funny sleeping position. She loves to be on her side and crank her head back as far as it can go. She prefers to have her face up against the side of the crib bumper and a blanket on the other cheek. I often find her in positions that just can't be comfortable.
B put E to bed tonight while I was at Young Women's. I went to check on her when I got home and found this. Sleep tight E.
Yes! My boy slept like that all the time. I often worried if I didn't have the bumpers what his face would have looked like come morning time.
ReplyDeleteAt least she sleeps that way all night long!
ReplyDeleteBlog stalking is even better than Facebook stalking. Welcome to the dark side.
ReplyDeleteI have to have one foot out of the blanket too. lol. It's all about comfort !
ReplyDeleteBest. Picture. EVER.
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn slept the exact same way. The doctor told us that she may have been like that in the womb and felt comfortable that way. :)
ReplyDelete